Resident Cards enable Wentzville residents to access recreation facilities, recreation programs and classes at discounted resident prices. Cards can be purchased at Progress Park (968 Meyer Rd.) for $5 per person. Each resident, ages 2 and up, must have a resident card in order to access the facilities at the resident rate.
The resident card offers the following benefits:
- Early registration for programs (before nonresidents)
- One-time free admission to one Parks and Recreation facility
- Free trees or seedlings at the annual Arbor Day Tree Giveaway (while supplies last)
- Reduced rates when reserving City facilities
- Reduced rates on annual passes and daily admission
- Discounts on many City-sponsored recreation programs and classes
|• State-issued Driver’s License||• Missouri ID Card|
|• College Student ID Card||• Military ID Card|
In addition, residents need one of the following with the same address as the photo ID:
|• An unpaid utility bill||• A personal check with preprinted name and address|
|• A current auto or voter registration card||• A current personal property tax statement|
|• The most recent income tax statement||• A current rental lease agreement|
* Resident Cards must be shown to obtain resident rates.
** If your photo ID does not show your current Wentzville address, you must provide two items with proof of address and your photo ID.
Please note: Wentzville residents are those living within the city limits of the City of Wentzville. City limits and Post Office boundaries are not the same, so it's possible to have a Wentzville address yet live outside the city.