News & Announcements
Hours of Operation:
• Monday-Friday: 8:15-11:45 a.m.
• Monday-Thursday: 4:45-8:15 p.m.
• $4 per child (nonpassholders)
• $3.50 per child (passholders)
• $75 for a 25-visit pass card* = $3.00/visit
*Kids' Club pass cards are nonrefundable
The parent that signed the child in will be required to be the one to sign them out. Staff will require a photo ID of those signing a child in or out. If another person will be picking up your child, please be sure to speak with the attendant so we can have you fill out the proper paperwork for the day.
We provide a wide variety of games and activities and ask that children leave their toys at home. We do allow a child to bring in a comfort item (blanket, pacifier, teddy bear, etc.) These items must have a printed name on them.
• Kids’ Club is for ages 6 months to 9 years old
• Space is limited and not guaranteed
• An additional dollar will be charged per minute past the 2-hour time slot
• Kids’ Club reservations cannot be made in advance.
• Patrons must pay daily admission or have a WREC pass to use the Kids’ Club
• No outside toys or electronics allowed
• Parents will be called to help children on the toilet or change diapers.
• Food or snacks of any kind are not permitted
• Shoes must be worn at all times for children walking around the facility
• Staff is not permitted to administer medications
• Sick children will not be permitted, their temperature will be taken before admission
• Children with a discolored runny nose, diarrhea, vomiting or communicable skin rashes will not be permitted into the room
• Parents will be called to the play center if the child becomes ill, and will need to remove the child immediately without a refund.
• Parents or guardians must remain in the facility while utilizing child watch services