News & Announcements
Location: 500 Great Oaks Blvd., Wentzville, Missouri 63385
About the WREC
The WREC is an 94,371 square-foot multigenerational recreational facility. It is designed to include amenities directly influenced by resident feedback in a Feasibility Study so it may be enjoyed by all members of the community, regardless of age.
It is centrally located off of Wentzville Parkway between West Meyer Road and Schroeder Creek Boulevard.
The WREC includes:
- A 10,000 sq. ft. state-of-the-art Wellness Hub
- Fitness Floor with over 80 pieces of cardiovascular, selectorized and free-weight equipment
- 1/8-mile indoor, climate-controlled, elevated track
- Cardio Bridge with treadmills, stationary bikes, elliptical machines and more
- The Terrace outdoor fitness space
- Kids' Club childcare
- Wet and dry sauna (for adult passholders only)
- 25 yard lap pool
- 4,000 sq. ft. recreation pool and various amenities
- Party Rooms
- Creative Studio with eSports Lab and Innovation Zone
- Gym with two full-size basketball/volleyball courts
- Community Room
- Office Space/Conference Rooms
- Meeting Rooms
- And more!