Facility and Field Rentals
- Security: Any rental group, which may attract more than 150 people, must have appropriate security. Renter must provide name and contract information of a bonded security company.
- Insurance: Any rental proposing to incorporate the use of commercial cookers, amusement rides, inflatables, pony rides, amplified sound, food and beverage sales etc. must provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $3M within 10 days of booking their event. Failure to do so will result in cancellation of the event.
- Non-exclusivity: No event, activity or rental will be allowed to close an entire park or impact other users in the park.
- Refund Policy: An administrative cancellation fee of $10 or 10% of the reservation fee, whichever is greater, will apply to all rentals cancelled up to two weeks before the event. Cancellations requested less than two weeks from the date of the activity will be charged 50% of the reservation fee.
- Special Activities: Commercial cookers, food trucks, amusements, inflatables, pony rides, amplified sound, food and beverage sales etc. require a Special Event Permit. Event fees provide a minimal offset of the costs incurred by different City agencies that need to review the requests.
$50 Two or less items
$150 Three or more items
All Available Parks
(Synthetic Turf and Natural Grass Rectangular Fields)
Peruque Valley Park
(Baseball and Rectangular Fields)
After Hours Pool Rentals
Progress Park Pool (seasonal)
Splash Station Aquatic Center (seasonal)
Progress Park Center
Progress Park Gymnasium
Wentzville Ice Arena