How do I Report a Street Light that is Out?

If you notice that a street light is out:

  • Obtain the location/address of the light pole.
  • Obtain the identification number off the pole.

If you are unable to locate an identification number on the light pole.

  • Please contact the Wentzville Public Works Department at (636) 639-2045.

If the identification number starts with a WE, you may contact AmerenUE at 1-800-552-7583.

If the identification does not start with a WE, you may contact Cuivre River Electric at (636) 327-5282.

For lights located at the intersection of Wentzville Parkway and W. Pearce or on W. Pearce from Walgreens to Charlies Home Center, or the decorative lights on Main St. and Linn Ave. you will need to contact Wentzville Public Works at (636) 639-2045.


Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our eNewsletter