Wentzville Parkway South Extension
This project is divided into two phases, both of which are currently in the design process. The first phase includes improvements on Veterans Memorial Parkway, which will improve traffic flow through the construction of a roundabout to the west of Wentzville Parkway as well as increase the length of the eastbound acceleration lane onto I-70. This project is funded by the City of Wentzville, St. Charles County and Federal CMAQ dollars. The project is anticipated to begin construction in 2021. Phase 2 will include the extension of Wentzville Parkway South over the Norfolk Southern Railroad via a grade-separated bridge. This project is being funded by the City of Wentzville and St. Charles County.
The project is anticipated to begin construction in 2022.
- Study Area Map
- Project Timeline
- Bi Weekly Update August 22 2011
- Bi Weekly Update August 30 2011
- Bi Weekly Update September 27 2011
- Bi Weekly Update October 28 2011
- Bi Weekly Update November 29 2011
- Bi Weekly Update January 6, 2012
- Bi Weekly Update January 27, 2012
- Bi Weekly Update June 18, 2012
- Bi Weekly Update August 2, 2012
- Stakeholder Meetings
- Final Location Study and Corridor Preservation Plan