Awards and Accolades
The City of Wentzville is committed to leadership and innovation. Recently, the City and its employees received the following awards and recognitions.
- 2023 ETC Institute’s “Leading the Way Award”
- 2023 St. Louis Post-Dispatch "Top Workplace"
- 2023 "Biggest Boomtown in Every State" recognized as the fastest-growing City in Missouri
- 2023 Wentzville was formally recognized as a Purple Heart City
- 2022 Green Cities Challenge Finalist
- 2022 "Project of the Year Award" for DHP Phase 2 from the American Public Works Association's St. Louis Chapter
- 2021 Green Cities Challenge Finalist
- 2020 St. Louis Post-Dispatch "Top Workplace"
- 2019 St. Louis Business Journal “Best Places to Work”
- 2019 St. Louis Post-Dispatch “Top Workplace”
- 2019 Medal of Valor presented by Missouri Police Chiefs Association to four Wentzville officers
- 2019 Green Cities Challenge Finalist
- 2019 Best Place in Missouri to Raise a Family
- 2019 East-West Gateway Council of Governments' Outstanding Local Government Achievement Award for the City's Stormwater Management Program
- 2019 Wentzville was officially recognized as a POW-MIA City ℠
- 2018 "Project of the Year" Award for Wentzville City Hall from the American Public Works Association's St. Louis Chapter