City of Wentzville Prosecuting Attorney
1001 Schroeder Creek Blvd.
Wentzville, MO 63385
(636) 639-2157 Fax
Angela Kempland – Prosecutor Clerk
Operating Hours: Monday-Friday from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. (excluding holidays)
Prosecutor is available in-person on Court mornings.
Defense Attorney Information
Upon Entry of Appearance and/or a Motion for Discovery filing with the Court, please file a copy of the entry
and/or motion with the Prosecuting Attorney's office, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope. Once
the Entry of Appearance and/or Motion is received by the Prosecuting Attorney's office, the Discovery
and/or Recommendation will be sent to the Defense.
Defense Attorney Recommendation Process
- File an Entry of Appearance with the Court
- By mail: 1001 Schroeder Creek Blvd., Wentzville, MO 63385.
- By Fax: (636) 639-6217
- By Law Source Live: www.lawsourcelive.com
- File an Entry of Appearance with the Prosecutor’s Office
- By mail: 1001 Schroeder Creek Blvd., Wentzville, MO 63385, along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- By Fax: (636) 639-2157, followed with a hard copy and a self-addressed, stamped envelope.
- By Law Source Live: www.lawsourcelive.com.
- A recommendation will be sent to the Defense within 30 to 45 days from the date of attorney’s entry. The recommendation will have a due-by date. The due-by date; is for acceptance, NOT payment.
- Once the Defense has accepted the recommendation (please follow the instruction on the recommendation to accept the recommendation), and ALL special conditions of recommendation have been met (i.e. provide proof of valid license, provide proof of valid insurance, provide proof of restitution), an Amended Information will be filed by the Prosecutor’s Office with the Court.
- Once the Court has received the Amended Information and/or Plea Hearing date, a notice of hearing and/or final bill will be sent to the Defense Attorney’s office, from the Court, with a pay date and/or plea date.
Please DO NOT send your client a pay letter
UNTIL you have received the final bill and due date from the Court.