Policies and Procedures
News & Announcements
How do I request a refund?
Refund request may be requested:
- Phone: (636) 332-9236
- Email: email@example.com
- In-person: Progress Park Recreation Center
- A full (100%) refund/credit/transfer will be given if Wentzville Parks & Recreation cancels the program or rental.
- The 2% surcharge is a convenience fee and will not be included in the refund of any program or rental.
- If the participant withdraws from the program before the first class/game,* the department must receive a request and a full refund will be given, less a $10 administrative fee. The refund will be processed as a credit to the household account.** Credit can be used on future programs. A credit may be used by any member on the same household account.
- If the participant withdraws from the program any time after the first class/game, the Department requires a request and a prorated credit to the account will be given, less a $10 administrative fee.** No refunds will be issued after the program/session is half over.
- Refunds for medical reasons, requested prior to the start date of the program, will be granted a full refund** subject to verification.
- Any refunds processed for volunteer coaching will be applied to the household account for future purchases.
- An administrative cancellation fee of $10 will apply to all field rentals.
- A cancellation for a Progress Park Center reservation will forfeit the deposit.
- A gym or pavilion cancellation must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the the reservation. A full refund will be issued minus a $10 administrative fee. Reservation cancellations submitted less than 30 days, but more than 14 days prior to the reservation will be refunded at 50% of the rental fee or the reservation can be rescheduled minus a $10 administrative fee. Reservation cancellations summitted less than 14 days prior to the reservation will forfeit the rental fee or the reservation can be rescheduled minus a $10 administrative fee.
- If a participant withdraws from a program after supplies or tickets have been purchased, the refund will be pro-rated minus these expenses.
**All youth league refunds will be less the cost of uniforms.
Program Cancellation Policy
All programs must meet minimum enrollment in order to be offered. If there are not enough registrants, a course must be canceled. Unless otherwise noted, all registrations must be received a minimum of one week prior to the start of the first class. Parks and Recreation reserves the right to cancel, postpone, combine classes or change instructors as needed. If a class is canceled due to lack of enrollment, registered class participants will be notified of an alternate class or program if one is available, or a full refund check or credit slip will be processed within four weeks.
Photo & Video Usage
The City of Wentzville may take photos and/or videos of enrolled program participants. These photos/videos are for City use only and may be used in future brochures, on the City of Wentzville website, on social media pages, in fliers or on displays. If you do not want yourself or your child photographed/filmed, please notify the administration office in writing in advance of the program starting.
The City of Wentzville does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation or disability in employment opportunities or the provision of services, programs or activities. A participant alleging discrimination on the basis of any of the aforementioned areas may file a complaint with either the Director of the Wentzville Parks and Recreation Department or the Office of Equal Opportunity, U.S. Department of the Interior, Washington, D.C. 20240.
When registering over the phone or online it is presumed that you agree to the following Hold Harmless Statement:
I hereby release and agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the City of Wentzville, Wentzville Parks and Recreation, and the City’s agents, employees and volunteers from and against any and all liability, actions, causes of actions, claims, demands or lawsuits whatsoever resulting from or arising out of personal injuries, including death, loss of, or damage to property, or involving any impairment of, or damage to any right because of or in any way related to the City resulting from my participation in this activity. I also authorize any photos taken of myself, and/or the participant, to be used in any publicity or promotion materials by the Wentzville Parks and Recreation Department.
We offer reasonable medical accommodations to enable an individual’s successful participation in our programs and services. To ensure a medically safe and appropriately planned program, please provide any special needs or precautions which may require medical accommodations for participation. once the registration has been processed, a staff member will call the registrant to obtain additional information. For more information about these services, please call the Superintendent Recreation, Amy Hays, at (636) 332-9236.