Report A Concern

Concerns can be reported by filling out the form below or by calling the Customer Service Center at 636-639-2121.

If this is a true emergency please call 9-1-1.  If this is a police issue that needs immediate attention, please contact dispatch at 636-327-5105 (non-emergency number).

All other concerns please report here and they will be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours which are Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Concerns can remain anonymous, however, if a response is desired an e-mail address must be submitted.

If you have a Water Emergency please call 636-327-5101.

If you have a Wastewater Emergency please call 636-357-9956.

Sewer Line Backup Customer Information


Stay Up to Date
Sign up for our eNewsletter