Fall Festival Traffic Plan
The following intersections and roads closures will begin Thursday, Sept. 14:
- East Main Street (from Linn Avenue to South McRoberts Street) will close beginning at 11:59 p.m. and remain closed until Saturday, Sept. 16 at midnight. This also includes South Talley Street, South Whitehead Street and South Elm Street from East Main Street to East Pitman Avenue.
The following intersections and roads will be closed during the festival (Sept. 15-16):
South of Railroad Tracks:
- East Main Street from Linn Avenue to South McRoberts Street.
- Local traffic from South McRoberts Street to Talley Street.
- South Elm Street from East Main Street to Pitman Avenue
- Whitehead Street from East Main Street to Pitman Avenue
- South Talley Street from East Main Street to Pitman Avenue
These streets will be closed to traffic with the exception of residential traffic that lies within the festival area. We will begin reopening some of the streets early Sunday morning after the festival is complete but some streets may not be fully open until Sunday afternoon.