Mission: Clean Stream
April 10 and April 11, 2021
Rotary Park, 2577 W. Meyer Rd
Get involved and help clean-up of the Peruque and Dry Branch watersheds! These streams are essential to the health of our community and support a variety of wildlife and land uses.
Despite the rain, over 30 residents participated in cleanups across the City of Wentzville on the April 10th cleanup. Almost 2,000lbs of trash were removed. This is extremely notable because this event normally has over 150 volunteers who on average remove almost 3,500 lbs of trash.
Thank you to the volunteers who make our community a better, cleaner and more beautiful place. We are grateful for your dedication to our community's water quality. Check back later for 2022's event information.
M:CS Volunteer Tips
- Volunteers need to provide their own transportation to sites.
- Dress for the weather. Bring gloves, water bottle and sturdy shoes or boots—no flip-flops or sandals.
- Trash is messy! Long pants and insect repellent are recommended.
- Save time at check-in. Bring this form for each participant (must sign in advance for volunteers under 18 participating without a parent):
2022 Event Schedule
Check back later for more information.
Over 230 volunteers participated in cleanups in the 2019 Mission: Clean Stream. Volunteers removed over 3,000 pounds of trash from 20 different sites.
- Most common items picked up: plastic bags and plastic cups
- Most unusual items found: water heater and car parts