Mission: Clean Stream
Saturday, April 10, 2021
Rotary Park, 2577 W. Meyer Rd
On April 10, 2020, volunteers all across the county will be working to remove litter from local creeks. Join in the fun and help clean-up the Peruque and Dry Branch watersheds here in Wentzville. These streams are essential to the health of our community and support a variety of wildlife and land uses. Volunteers, ages 6 and up can register for M:CS as a family, individual or organization. The event may be adjusted to accommodate for social distancing precautions.
Please check back for updated event information including COVID-19 related updates. Registration opens in January.
Thank you for your interest in volunteering to make our community a better, cleaner and more beautiful place. We are grateful for your dedication to our community's water quality.
M:CS Volunteer Tips
- Volunteers need to provide their own transportation to sites.
- Dress for the weather. Bring gloves, water bottle and sturdy shoes or boots—no flip-flops or sandals.
- Trash is messy! Long pants and insect repellent are recommended.
- Save time at check-in. Bring this form for each participant (must sign in advance for volunteers under 18 participating without a parent):
2020 Event Schedule TBD
April 4, 2020
Rotary Park, 2577 W. Meyer Rd.
Over 230 volunteers participated in cleanups in the 2019 Mission: Clean Stream. Volunteers removed over 3,000 pounds of trash from 20 different sites.
- Most common items picked up: plastic bags and plastic cups
- Most unusual items found: water heater and car parts