Annual Slab Replacement Project
In response to resident input, the City’s elected officials have once again focused their attention on the annual street maintenance program. The City annually reviews all City streets and develops a cost-efficient schedule designed specifically to replace deteriorated concrete slabs based upon individual concrete slab conditions. To equitably select these slabs, City staff performs field inspections and uses GPS equipment to identify the street segments that are in the worst overall condition within the City. This information is processed with in-house engineering staff to cost-effectively prepare the annual slab replacement program.
The City of Wentzville recognizes the inconvenience experienced by residents during road construction and attempts to expedite the process in the safest and most timely manner possible. We greatly appreciate your patience. Feel free to email email@example.com with any comments or questions.
2021 Slab Replacement Project
- Victoria Ridge- Highland Meadows Place
- Sherwood Oaks- Sherwood Oaks and Sherwood Oaks Ct.
- Fountains at Bear Creek- Bear Claw Dr, Bear Claw Ct, and Charging Bear Dr.
- Fields at Point Prairie- Open Country Dr.
- Bluffs at Heather Glen- Heather Glen Dr, Heather Glen Ct, Hillandale Ct, Crestwyck Ct, Westshyre Dr, Huntcliff Ct.
- Whisper Creek- Whisper Creek Dr
- Stone Meadows- Derek Dr, Donna Marie, and Kaylene Dr.
The location of an additional 20,000 SY to be replaced has yet to be determined.
Residents are encouraged to use alternative routes around the construction zone whenever possible. Extra attention to changing road conditions is greatly appreciated.