Current Business Resources
City staff is ready to collaborate with you in a number of ways to ensure your business start-up, relocation or expansion runs smoothly:
- Serve as a business liaison to help your business navigate through the City's policies and procedures.
- Provide access to a searchable database of available sites, buildings and potential business locations.
- Conduct a personal visit with you at your business to better understand your business needs.
- Provide links to state, regional and local resources.
- Research and provide useful demographic data and traffic counts that impact your business.
- Provide consumer expenditure reports, daytime employment reports and labor force reports.
- And much, much more!
Contact our Economic Development Office by calling (636) 639-2015 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.