Commercial Occupancy Inspections and Permit Information
To expedite your application process, several departments will coordinate their efforts from your submittal.
- The City Clerk will verify taxes, licensing, workers compensation, and any debts owed to the city.
- The Planning Department will verify land use and zoning requirements.
- The Water Department will verify backflow prevention and usage information.
- The Building Department will verify compliance with codes through inspection and plan review.
- The Police Department will verify security information for your site.
- The Engineering Department may need to review sites for storm water management, utility connections, etc.
- Commercial Occupancy and Business License Guide
- Commercial Occupancy and Business License Application