Get Connected to the City of Wentzville!
The City utilizes a variety of both traditional and nontraditional communication tools to reach its many stakeholders – including residents, business owners, developers and others. The City relies on our stakeholders to seek out the tools that they prefer to use to find details about news, events, programs and more.
Get connected and stay up to date with City info and news, upcoming events, special announcements and more!
SIGN UP FOR AN ENEWSLETTER
Parks and Recreation
Economic Development/Business News
General City Info
FOLLOW THE CITY OF WENTZVILLE
Nextdoor: Find us on Nextdoor as "Wentzville City Government"
FOLLOW THE WENTZVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT
FOLLOW WENTZVILLE PARKS & RECREATION
SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
In regard to monitoring of social media, the City will adhere to a strict policy. Third-party comments, posts, photos, etc., from residents, businesses and the like, will be rejected or removed if possible when the content of a post:
• Is off-subject or out of context.
• Contains obscenity
• Contains personal identifying information or sensitive personal information
• Is threatening, harassing or discriminatory
• Incites or promotes violence or illegal activities
• Contains information that reasonably could compromise public safety
• Advertises or promotes a commercial product or service or any entity or individual
• Promotes or endorses political campaigns or candidates